Holiday Cost and Utilities
The prices stated are for 7 nights and include:
- Bed Linen
- A basket of wood for the log burners
Well behaved dogs are welcome at £15.00 per dog per week or £7 per dog per short break.
We strongly advise all guests to protect themselves with holiday cancellation insurance.
Cottages are available from 3.00pm on a Friday for weekly bookings and by arrangement for mini-breaks (min 2 nights). When mini break price exceeds weekly price, weekly price applies.
In order to complete changeovers of the cottages in time for new arrivals we require the cottages to be vacated by 10am on the morning of your departure.
We attempt to be as flexible as possible over arrangements for Christmas and New Year breaks to take into account timing, travel etc. These will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact us if you have any special requirements, or if you wish to receive a copy of our cancellation and complaints procedures.
Bookings are accepted at the sole discretion of the owners.
- Once a reservation is received it will be held as a “provisional” booking for 5 days or if the holiday is imminent 2 days, or until the booking form and non-refundable deposit (1/3 of the total cost of the holiday ) is received, whichever is the lesser period. The non-refundable balance will be due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. Bookings made within 8 weeks must be paid in full including any additional charges e.g. Pets. We strongly advise you to take out cancellation insurance. A detailed complaints and cancellation policy is available if required.
- We ensure that, barring absolute catastrophes, all cottages are ready for occupation at 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. However, you may arrive at any time convenient to yourself, and if your cottage is ready you may have access to it. If the cottage is not ready you can make yourself at home at Darrynane and enjoy the grounds whilst we get your cottage ready. We need to have access to your cottage from 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure in order to prepare it for guests arriving.
- Dogs,(and other animals on request) are welcome and we ask you to be responsible for them and their activities whilst you are here. We have livestock on site. Dogs must not be left alone in the cottages at any time. Owners are responsible for any damage their dogs may cause.
- We ask you to pay for any breakage’s, or replace them if this is more convenient to you
- All bedding is provided and bed linen in the form of sheets, pillow cases and duvets covers. There are also blankets in all the cottages.
- Towels are also provided. 1 Bath towel and 1 hand towel per person and a hand towel in each bathroom, shower/wet/ cloak room.
- If for any reason we are unable to provide you with a cottage on your arrival our liability is limited to a full refund of any monies paid by way of rental. We will do our utmost to provide you with alternative accommodation locally.
- Guests are asked to maintain the property in the condition they receive it. The proprietors shall not be liable or responsible for any loss of or damage to any property of any kind or injury or death of any person regardless of age, who is a resident guest or invitee of the proprietors whether caused by or resulting from any default, wilful act, negligence omission neglect indifference or otherwise on the part of the proprietors, their families, servants, agents, residents guests invitees livestock.
A deposit of 33% (1/3rd) of the total cost of the holiday is due to confirm a provisional booking and balance payment to be paid 8 weeks before arrival. If booking a holiday 8 weeks or less before arrival the full payment is due on booking.
Payment for your holiday are accepted in the following ways:
- Cheque, made payable to Darrynane Cottages
- Internet Banking (we’ll provide you with our details)
- PayPal (charges levied by 1/3rd parties eg Paypal, are not refundable by Darrynane cottages if your holiday is cancelled).